With an extensive range of services offered the suitable candidate will be eager to work in a fast-paced environment and willing to learn from our senior engineers whom have expert knowledge across a broad spectrum of water treatment..
One position will be in waste water the other in clean water treatment. These positions can be combined should the candidate possess the relevant knowledge in both disciplines.
* Provide service engineering support to the Treatment department
* Undertake plant process design & calculations.
* Undertake plant process evaluations and reports.
* Undertaking electrical and mechanical design works
* Support tendering team on both capital schemes and aftercare quotations as workload dictates
* Undertake site visits on behalf of the Treatment team to undertake site surveys, site meetings with
customers and any other site related activities
* Ensuring that all aspects of site projects are installed and commissioned as per the contract
document and specifications on time and to a set budget.
* Capable of working with electrical circuit diagrams and specifications.
* Produce detailed service reports in a timely manner
* Carry out other tasks as may be defined by the company that may be required in order to develop
* Must work within established Company policies and procedures including QA, CDM regulations
and Health and Safety.
* Process investigations and troubleshooting across all disciplines
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
* Qualified to Degree level in Wastewater & Water process Engineering or Chemical Engineering or
Environmental Engineering/Science discipline or equivalent.
* Knowledge of water treatment processes and equipment and a minimum of 2 to 3 years'
experience of process plant
* Wastewater system design and/or clean water system design, designing and selling aeration
systems, pumping and mixing equipment, miscellaneous equipment sourcing/sizing e.g. air mains,
blower selection, sludge handling equipment, reverse osmosis, demineralisation, softeners, etc
* Organised team worker, speed and attention to detail and a good ‘completer finisher'
* Ability to work to tight deadlines and assess priorities, very good communication skills; commitment to meeting deadlines giving high levels of customer service.
* Willing to work above and beyond to ensure a task is completed on time