NonStop's Client, based in West Berkshire, England is looking for a determined and highly skilled Construction Engineer to join their team. As a Construction Engineer, you will have the opportunity to work within a Central Government Department and you will play a major role within maintaining, developing and building Government Defence Estate.
This is a hybrid position with one day per week working on-site. Expenses for site travel are covered.
Our Client offers a wide range of benefits/ advantages:
* Competitive rate of pay: Our client offers great rates of pay, ensuring your hard work is valued and rewarded.
* Hybrid Position: Our client offers the possibility to work from home up to two days per week.
* Candidate has to be a Chartered Engineer (Civil or Structural) (RICS / IEng / CEng) - NOT IT.
* CIOB / RICS / CIB Member or working towards.
* Appropriate membership of a relevant professional body, e.g.: MCIOB, MICE, MIStructE etc.
* Design phase skill-set
Apply now for this exciting opportunity and take your career in project management to the next level. If this role suits your personal and professional profile, send your CV to myself, Cristian Neagu ((url removed)) to my LinkedIn. If you are not interested in this opportunity, however you know someone with the same skill-set as yours, we offer a £200 voucher which you can receive if you refer a friend who is successfully placed.
As a member of the disability confident scheme, our client guarantees to interview all candidates who have a disability and who meet all the essential criteria for the vacancy. In cases where we have a high volume of candidates who have a disability who meet all the essential criteria, we will interview the best candidates from within that group.
If you qualify for the above, please notify us on (url removed)