We are actively seeking a Chartered Structural Engineer for a leading multidisciplinary consultancy that focus purely within the affordable housing sector including new build and refurbishment from high rise to low rise developments dedicated to creating sustainable and innovative living spaces across the UK.
The business had been around for over 40 years and are at the forefront of the affordable housing sector with a head count of over 70 staff and £10M turnover.
* High level construction technical knowledge
* Minimum 3 years post chartership qualification experience
* Experience in design and calculations, with technical competence in most structural materials
* Familiarity with current British Codes, Regulations and knowledge of relevant EuroCodes
* Degree qualified in appropriate subject
* Chartered Engineer and member of either ICE or IStructE
* Competency in the use of AutoCAD with a structural background
* Operating proprietary software for structural calculations such as TEDDS
* A proactive approach in dealing with clients in a productive and competent manner
Comprehensive Package: including a salary up to £55,000 and £6,000 car allowance, plus excellent benefits including Up to 30 days annual leave plus bank holidays, 9-day fortnight rota, Bonus schemes, pension etc…
Career Growth: The company values professional development, offering opportunities for skill enhancement and career advancement through to Director level.
Technical Environment: Work in a technical and collaborative setting with a team of driven individuals, encouraging innovative problem-solving and knowledge exchange.
Location: The role is hybrid so a mix of office, remote working and client and site meetings.
Click on the link to apply