Quantity Surveyor| Civil Engineering| West Midlands
You will be joining a leading construction engineering specialist that offers fully integrated delivery of complex projecting featuring innovative engineering solutions across key building and infrastructure sectors.
This role is for a Quantity Surveyor who is looking to work on the HS2 heavy civils contract, and viaduct packages. This role will be a mix of site and office work. You should have strong NEC contract experience.
* Provide commercial support to the contracts team to effectively deliver projects on time and within budgets ensuring profitability ·
* Compile and prepare internal valuations and cost reports.
* Compile and agree client valuations including valuation of variations and final accounts.
* Client liaison and communications.
* Provide support to contracts team to ensure timely production of accurate records and supporting documentation.
* Contract administration
Degree in Quantity Surveying.
NEC contract experience.
5 Years experience