Senior Structural Engineer - Leicester - £45,000-£52,000
I am working with a multi-disciplinary consultancy who due to their increasing workload are seeking ideally a Senior Structural Engineer to join their busy & expanding team in Leicester
Are you a Senior Structural Engineer looking for progression; is self driven & motivated? This is a great opportunity to become a key member of the team and progress your career.
The Structural Engineer will be practising Structural Engineering on a day to day basis. Being involved in a wide variety of projects. Significant opportunities for the Structural Engineer to have career progression in a supportive environment.
The Senior Structural Engineer will be responsible for:
* Mentoring our Graduate engineers & managing junior staff
* Managing several projects at one time
* Projects would include commercial, industrial and residential designs.
* Core design - Structures ranging from small domestic to large commercial projects. Such as residential, schools, churches, offices, listed buildings etc.
* Attending meetings
Requirements for the Senior Structural Engineer:
* Nearer chartered or willing to become Chartered.
* Confident and proactive approach to developing new business and an ability to self -manage.
* Knowledge of design using a wide range of materials.
* Experience of projects and potential development opportunities throughout the region.
* Competent technical knowledge with the ability to confidently deliver information both written and verbal.
* Experience in supervising and managing junior staff
* A working knowledge of Fastrak Portals, Tekla, Tedds, AutoCad
* Own car and driving licence
My client is offering a basic salary plus extensive benefits, so please send your CV to Samantha Hilling to discuss further.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Alcea Consultancy are acting as an employment business/agency in relation to this vacancy