GM Global Recruitment are currently supporting a multinational engineering consultancy with an excellent global reputation in the industry.
The position is for a Senior Civil/Structural Engineer working within Maritime projects.
Whilst experience of ports and harbours is preferred my client will consider strong candidates from a building structures background who are chartered.
Typical duties include:
* Degree qualified and a chartered member of a relevant institution e.g. ICE or IStructE.
* Experience in the design of port and maritime structures would be preferred.
* Preparation of specifications and associated contract documentation;
* Good communication skills, both verbally and in written/reporting work;
* Experience in management and leading design teams would be beneficial.
* Past experience of undertaking client facing roles.
Personal skills and attributes
* Strong contributor within project teams and working well with both with clients and stakeholders.
* Keenness to mentor, support and develop the skills of more junior members within the team;
* A good communicator both in terms of verbally and written, especially with regards reporting.
* Good organisational and panning skills.
Hybrid is offered at 2 days office, 3 days home. Pension is 7%, 33 days annual leave, 37.5 hour working week, life assurance of 4 x salary, 2 different annual bonus schemes. Option to salary sacrifice and buy up to an additional 12 annual leave days.
Visa sponsorship is an option for candidates who meet the above criteria.
Please contact me for a confidential discussion