GM Global Recruitment Ltd are working with a Civil/Structural Engineering Consultancy in the Energy sector who are looking for a Principal Structural Engineer. This role would be suitable for anyone with experience in either Energy or Building Structures sectors.
For the right candidate this role offers a quick career path to an Associate Structural Engineer.
• Chartered status is preferred however anyone working towards chartership would also be considered.
• Previous experience of industrial projects involving steel and concrete from concept to detailed design.
• Excellent communication skills when liaising with clients and contractors.
• Managing all stages of the design through to construction.
• Development of proposals to tender submissions.
• Work closely with Business Development and Marketing teams to develop business opportunities with new and existing clients.
• Experience within regulated and high-hazard environments on multi-disciplined projects from £5M to £20M total value would be preferred.
Excellent salary and benefits package on offer as well as flexibility in terms of hybrid working