As a Senior Structural Engineer, you will have the opportunity to work on complex and challenging construction projects, delivering innovative and elegant structural engineering solutions. You will be part of a collaborative team in London team working on projects that range from reducing embodied carbon to incorporating modern methods of construction in structural design.
This role requires technical expertise and a passion for computational techniques, as well as a desire to stay at the forefront of industry advancements. You will be tasked with helping to develop and implement new ways to produce and present work. Including the following
* Present accurate and timely calculations, models, reports, and presentations within budget.
* Collaborate both autonomously and within a team to present innovative resolutions.
* Manage fee proposals and competition designs.
* Deliver presentations of your designs and lead external meetings with clients.
* Guide the structural team with regular reviews, communicating design decisions, and support the team to ensure all targets are being met.
* Engage with internal and external stakeholders to maximise opportunities whilst maintaining a strong network.
This is a great opportunity to join an inclusive environment with a team focused on continual learning and growth who understands that through collaboration, diverse people with different experiences develop the most innovative and elegant solutions.
Ideally you will have:
* Proven lead experience in building structures design specifically within major structural engineer projects.
* Comprehension of design with a track record of applying UK, US and EU codes of practice.
* Experience using analysis software including CSC Fastrak, TEDDS, ROBOT, ETABS and SAFE.
* Experience using a BIM modelling software Revit, Rhino, and Grasshopper.
* Ability to adapt quickly learning new analysis and modelling software packages when needed.
If this sounds like your next role, get in touch with the Pave team today to find out more or apply now