Manchester (work 2 or 3 days from home)
c£37k-45k + Package
We are working with a well respected and established civil structural engineering design consultancy to recruit a structural engineer due to growth and a large number of projects in play and due to start. Varied projects across a range of sectors and project values, both new builds and alterations/refurb's.
Lovely modern offices create a relaxing and collaborative environment to be working in, with hybrid working options allowing you to work from home 2 or 3 days a week, to create a healthy work life balance. They will also help you to achieve chartership as quickly as possible.
Base salary c37k-45k DOE
Private Health Care
25 days holiday
Mentoring towards chartership
About you and the role
* Relevant buildings structures design experience ideally across a range of sectors and materials on a variety of projects both small and large.
* Able to communicate effectively.
* Ideally on a chartered plan or desire to gain chartership. You will be given extensive support in achieving this.
* Experience with software design packages such as Tekla Structural Designer etc. Hand calc experience desirable.
* Structured career plan to get you to senior engineer and beyond.
We have a strong track record putting people into good jobs with some great companies, why not send your cv or call for more info