A multi-ISO accredited, award-winning Structural Engineering consultancy with a consistent workload in varying sectors is now looking to expand their Structural Engineering team by adding an experienced Senior Structural Engineer to their Cardiff office.
The successful Senior Structural Engineer will be given this unique opportunity to work with a board member of the IStructE across a variety of sectors such as education, residential, defence and more.
The Senior Structural Engineer role
* Work with an impressive team of Civil & Structural Engineers on a variety of projects.
* Get a fasttrack to Chartership by working with a board member of the IStructE.
* Work as a team to meet deadlines and mentor Junior Structural Engineers.
* Gain more experience working with steel, timber, masonry and RC.
* Deliver structural analysis on projects of up to £200million.
* Monthly CPD's to gain Chartership or just for career progression.
The Senior Structural Engineer
* Minimum of 4+ years' post grad experience with an Engineering Council accredited MEng, BEng (Hons) or BSc Engineering Degree or HNC, HND with a passion for continual learning and development of skill set.
* Chartered with IStructE or ICE (or working towards).
* Knowledge of software packages such as Tekla Structural Design (TSD), Tedds and/or other analysis packages and AutoCAD + experience in the use of BIM REVIT.
* Track record of managing resources, interpreting numerical data and report writing skills.
* Some site experience would be desirable.
* Good knowledge of current CDM regulations.
* The ability to think outside the box to get projects through to completion.
* Up to 30 days annual leave + bank holidays and day off for your birthday.
* Salary between £40,000 - £55,000.
* Use of the latest hardware and licenses for software
* Contributory pension scheme
* Life Cover/Income Protection Profit Share Bonus scheme
* Private Health Cover + BUPA App Perks Flexible
* Hybrid Working arrangements
* Annual work anniversary gift
* Free refreshments
* Regular team and family social activities
* Access to a chartered financial advisor
* Modern and pleasant working environment
If you are a Senior Structural Engineer who is open to learning more about this opportunity, then feel free to contact me on the details provided or on LinkedIN (Gavin Bray).
Additionally, if you are a Structural Engineer and would like to have a chat about the market and what else I may have that could suit you better, feel free to message or call me anytime