Are you a Chartered Civil Engineer or are you wanting to work towards it, looking for a senior role within a successful Northeast-based consultancy? We are seeking a highly experienced and motivated individual to join our Inverness office as Senior Civil Engineer. This is a great chance for you to take a leading role in the design and delivery of civil engineering projects, supporting Associates & Directors with Major Projects. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years post-grad experience in civil engineering, particularly in the areas of Infrastructure such as Roads, Drainage & Earthworks. Knowledge of Flood Studies, Design Packages & Transportation would be advantageous. You will need to be an excellent communicator and a strong team player, with the ability to lead projects and mentor less experienced colleagues. You will be responsible for providing professional advice and guidance to clients, and for ensuring that projects are delivered on time and to the highest standards. You must be able to demonstrate a successful track record of delivering projects to budget and on schedule. In return, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package, and the chance to progress to a more senior role. This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a respected and successful engineering consultancy, and to contribute to a wide range of exciting projects. If you have the skills and experience outlined above, and a commitment to delivering the highest quality of engineering work, please apply now.
· Qualification / Degree in relevant discipline
· Minimum of 5 years recent and current experience
· Working towards or already attained Chartered or equivalent.
· Experience of structural and civil engineering design ideally in a variety of sectors, structural forms, and materials.
· Experience in managing technicians using REVIT and Civil3D
· Knowledge and application of engineering principles including supervising and checking technical drawings,
· Experience of managing small projects beneficial
· Supervising, mentoring, or developing less experienced engineers.
· Strong communication skills and ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment.
Benefits £40,000.00 Basic Salary
All Expenses Paid
Pension Contributions (Sliding scale appertaining to length of service)
34 days Annual Leave (B/H not included)
Option of 9 day Fortnight (Mon - Thurs 8 - 5 (both weeks) 1st Friday 8 -3:30, 2nd Friday off)