Senior Quantity Surveyor
This well-established groundworks and civil engineering contractor benefit from high levels of repeat business and are continuing to gain new clients. Their projects include the groundworks and earthworks packages for schools, steel frame units, hospitals, student accommodation between £100k to £20m. What's in it for you?
As Senior Quantity Surveyor…
- Progression and development- you'll be joining a company with sustained growth who believe the key ingredient to their success is having the best people in industry, so they'll support and focus on developing you to achieve your full potential.
- Supportive management- personable business with a strong reputation for taking care of their staff, supporting them, and retaining them.
- Best payers in industry - they recognise the importance of rewarding and retaining the best people in industry.
- Stability- well-run sites with high health and safety standards and excellent customer service, means they have lots of repeat clients and full order books.
- Forward-thinking and innovative - lead by an entrepreneurial leader who thinks outside the box, you'll have the opportunity to implement change and challenge the status quo.
You'll be managing costs of groundworks and civils projects including schools, steel frame units, retail parks, hospitals and student accomodation. Apply now,
don't worry if your CV is not up-to-date, simply apply with what you have, and we can fill in the gaps later.