Laboratory Ventilation Manager
Wood Programs, Inc. (WPI) is seeking a Laboratory Ventilation Manager to join our team in Durham, NC.
- Administer Laboratory Ventilation program by ensuring sustainable performance while minimizing resource expenditure
- Maintains safe dependable and efficient operation of facility ventilation systems
- Coordinate laboratory equipment, fume hoods, general exhaust, radiological exhaust, verification, repair, and certification services
- Monitors laboratory ventilation conditions and consistently communicates finding with project team managers
- Manages change and maintains historical data related to laboratory ventilation condition and certifications
- Administers supervision of time specified routine laboratory ventilation systems testing and combines as found data with reported data from the building automation system
Skills / Qualifications
- Mechanical Engineering Degree
- 5 Years of operating experience with laboratory HVAC, electrical and automated control systems
- Additional formal training and / or certification is helpful
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non - exhaustive list): race, color, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.