Construction Materials Lab Technician
Wood Environment & Infrastructure Solutions is currently seeking a Construction Materials Laboratory Technician to join our Phoenix, AZ team to support construction materials testing for mining transportation and construction projects.
Our ideal candidate is seeking challenging work and is committed to quality.
- Will perform asphalt, soil, concrete, and material testing primarily
- Operate standard construction materials laboratory testing equipment
- Perform analysis or calculations to check accuracy of test data
- Data input for report preparation and submittal to clients
Skills / Qualifications
- Ability to read & interpret specifications
- Must pass drug test and background check
- ACI Strength Testing Technician preferred
- ATTI Asphalt Testing Technician
- ATTI Soils and Aggregate Testing Technician
- Ability to lift 50 pounds - Will routinely lift and carry materials and equipment
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non - exhaustive list): race, color, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.