Senior Civil Engineer
Interested in making your mark at a 100% employee-owned firm? Wiley|Wilson is looking for the right person to grow with us!
The engineer in this role will be responsible for the design of complex and challenging land development and infrastructure projects, both in the built and natural environment. These projects will mainly take place on federal government sites and may include site development, storm water management, environmental permitting, utility service infrastructure, and pump station design.
The right candidate will provide team leadership, coordinate with other disciplines, serve as the client contact, and maintain client satisfaction. This individual will mentor design staff, including engineers and designers.
We want add someone to our team who will think both creatively and logically to come up with complex design and development solutions. If this sounds like you, then come grow with us!
Apply here: https://wileywilson.applicantpro.com/jobs/1434135.html
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering from an ABET accredited institution
- Registered Professional Engineer in Virginia or reciprocity within 3 months of start date
- Some travel required
- Candidate must be eligible to work in the United States
- Candidate must be eligible to obtain a security clearance
- 12+ years of experience in Civil Engineering
- Knowledge of and ability to successfully use AutoCAD Civil 3D required , MicroStation and InRoads software experience preferred
- Experience with Federal, state and local government regulations related to civil design
- Ability to work in a team environment on multiple projects concurrently
- Experience with DC, Maryland and Virginia storm water regulations
- EOE/AAP, M/F/Disability/Covered Veteran, Drug Free Workplace
APPLY HERE: https://wileywilson.applicantpro.com/jobs/1434135.html