Civil Project Engineer II
Job Title: Civil Project Engineer II
Location: Anchorage, Alaska
Status: Exempt, Full-Time, Regular
Date Opened: September 18, 2020
To be considered for this position:
Complete our employment application and related forms, located on our website at www.eeiteam.com/careers
Submit completed applications to Careers@eeiteam.com
Enterprise Engineering Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Selected candidates must successfully pass drug screening and background check.
This position is responsible for project management, professional/technical engineering, engineering design and review, and knowledge of industry standards. This position supports a wide variety of projects, both commercial and government, and may lead a multidisciplinary field effort. This position serves as the technical specialist in the application of advanced concepts, principles, and methods. The successful candidate will be a self-motivated, energetic team player and meet the following requirements:
- U.S. Citizen, with the ability to obtain a military security clearance
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering from an ABET/EAC accredited program. Additional education preferred.
- Ten (10) years of experience in the field of civil engineering is required
- Professional Engineer (PE) Certification
- Ability to obtain US Military Security Clearance for executive order and government contracts
- Ability and desire to travel periodically to project locations, domestic and international
- Safety Training certifications (CPR/First-Aid, OSHA, EM-385, etc.) is preferred
- Knowledge in the following areas:
- Plans and technical specifications for construction
- Experience using AutoCAD and Civil 3D software
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced technical writing abilities
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient using Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of IBC, ACI, and AISC codes and standards
- Travel to project sites up to 25% of the time, domestic and international, for varying periods. Ability to travel independently.
- Must be able to lift or move up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to sit or stand for sustained period of time
- Must be able to ascend or descend ladders, stairs, scaffolding, ramps, poles and the like
- Must be able to walk, stand, crouch on uneven surfaces