Job Description: This can be a remote position.
Structural Engineering firm with international projects specializing in entertainment and temporary structures.
Responsibilities will include:
- Drafting in AutoCAD, including 3D
- Calculations and analysis
- Preparing documents for permit process
- Site visits
- Trafficking projects
- Other duties as assigned.
- Licensed P.E.
- 2 - 5 years structural engineering experience (including internship, co-op experience)
- Design experience
- AutoCAD, including 3D, proficiency
- Field experience
- Proficient in English
- Proficient in Analysis Programs
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, multiple projects and changing priorities
- Self-starter with a strong desire to learn
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.