At Younglove Construction, L.L.C., our people distinguish us from our competitors. Having been around for over 125 years, Younglove is a leading design/build contractor for industrial projects serving primarily the grain and animal feed industry. We strive to be a good employer, and we're proud of the long-term relationships we have with our employees. We seek to hire team members who want to work in an atmosphere where their hard work, skills, and dedication are appreciated and rewarded.
A partial list of duties and responsibilities includes:
- Interact with engineers, drafters, and project managers and superintendents in the development of preliminary and final structural design documents.
- Work independently or with/under the supervision of Younglove's senior structural engineer.
- Perform reinforced concrete, reinforced masonry, and structural steel design for heavily loaded industrial facilities.
- Complete structural design for new industrial facilities.
- Structural design for renovation or repair of existing facilities.
- Design work includes deep foundations, equipment tunnels, pile caps, mat foundations, spread footings, equipment support towers and bridges, and vertical slipform concrete superstructures.
- Consider environmental loading such as wind, seismic, and snow, as well as stored bulk material loading on structures.
- Familiarity with IBC, ASCE, ACI, and AISC documents.
- BS in Civil/Structural Engineering and three (3) years' minimum experience or a Master's degree in Civil/Structural Engineering and two (2) years' minimum experience.
- Professional Engineering license within one (1) year, with a desire to be licensed in multiple states.
- Experience with AutoCAD, Revit, and RISA-3D structural analysis computer software.
- Interest in designing industrial facilities; specifically, reinforced concrete structures used for the storage of bulk solids.
- Pre-employment, post-offer drug screen required.