Civil Project Engineer (Issaquah)
WE ARE CURRENTLY SEEKING a CIVIL PROJECT ENGINEER for our ISSAQUAH office. Issaquah, only 17 miles east of Seattle, offers beautiful mountain views and outdoor recreational activities. This is a charming city with many parks, a historic downtown, restaurants, and coffee shops. With highly-rated public schools and small-town character, Issaquah is ideal for many to call home.
DEVELOPMENT PROJECTS INCLUDE Commercial * Residential * Mixed-Use Development.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE supporting the civil engineering team members on a variety of tasks on a wide range of civil land development projects including residential, commercial, and mixed-use developments. For a detailed description on job duties, visit www.CannonCorp.us and click on “Careers”.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited college.
- Requires 2 - 4 years’ experience in civil engineering specifically pertaining to land development projects.
- EIT certification preferred.
- Knowledgeable with CE terminology, methods, and code principles.
- Able to demonstrate experience pertaining to civil land development engineering projects such as single-family and multifamily residential, commercial, office, government and/or public works projects.
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills and able to communicate effectively with team.
- Possess firm understanding of storm water management and erosion control Best Management Practices, their implementation and maintenance, and BMP design.
- Able to utilize Civil 3D to provide plans, specifications, and estimates for a variety of civil land development projects such as residential, commercial, and industrial-site development projects.
- Working knowledge of HEC-RAS, HEC-HMS, SWWM, XP-STORM, Storm CAD, SewerCAD, and WaterCAD software highly desirable.
- Ability to work with multiple disciplines in highly dynamic environments.
WE PROVIDE competitive salaries, relocation assistance, an excellent benefits package, and an active and positive work environment.
HOW TO APPLY?
Submit your resume and cover letter on-line at the “Careers” section at www.CannonCorp.us. EOE/AA
Or click on this link to apply – https://phf.tbe.taleo.net/phf01/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=CANNON&cws=39&rid=454