Structural Associate Engineer (Issaquah)
WE ARE CURRENTLY SEEKING a Structural Associate Engineer for our Issaquah, Washington office.
Issaquah, only 17 miles east of Seattle, offers beautiful mountain views and outdoor recreational activities. This is a charming city with many parks, a historic downtown, restaurants, and coffee shops. With highly rated public schools and small-town character, Issaquah is ideal for many to call home.
STRUCTURAL PROJECTS INCLUDE Military and Aerospace * Commercial and Industrial Structures * Piers and Sea Walls * Foundations for Tanks and Equipment * Support Structures * Structural Assessments and Evaluations
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE independently executing complex design tasks. Responsible for the design and detailing of structural components for building permit submittals. For a detailed description on job duties, visit www.CannonCorp.us and click on “Careers”.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Architectural or Civil Engineering.
- 6+ years of experience in structural analysis, design, and detailing of buildings and structures.
- Highly proficient knowledge of the Washington State and/or California Building Code with the ability to convey that knowledge to others.
- Design experience in timber, concrete, steel, and masonry structural building systems.
- High proficiency in engineering finite element design software.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD is required.
- PE license required. SE license preferred.
WE PROVIDE competitive salaries, relocation assistance, an excellent benefits package, and an active and positive work environment.
HOW TO APPLY?
Submit your resume and cover letter on-line at the “Careers” section at www.CannonCorp.us. EOE/AA
Or click on this link to apply – https://phf.tbe.taleo.net/phf01/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=CANNON&cws=39&rid=439