Environmental Engineer near Boston, MA
Are you an experienced civil or environmental engineer looking to apply your expertise across a variety of projects? Do you enjoy being able to contribute to projects in multiple ways, such as project management, client interaction, or mentorship of junior staff? Are you interested in being part of a team of creative, innovative and hard-working engineers and scientists, working together to help find solutions to several of the Earth’s biggest problems?
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
As an Environmental Engineer, you will play a key role in supporting several projects related to sediment, stormwater and upland remediation projects. You will be responsible for managing client communications and project tasks, including budgets, scopes, billings and more for several projects. Additional responsibilities include leading engineering design, completing engineering analyses, participating in reporting writing activities and overseeing construction for a variety of projects. As a project manager, you will also be responsible for overseeing the work of and providing mentorship to junior staff.
To learn more about life at GeoEngineers and to apply, please go to http://www.geoengineers.com.
GeoEngineers is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values workplace diversity.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering required; MS degree strongly preferred
- A minimum of four years of relevant experience is required, including two years of project management experience
- A PE license is required; PE registration in the state of MA, or ability to gain MA licensure through reciprocity, is strongly preferred
- Ability to obtain your Licensed Site Professional (LSP) certification preferred
- Broad civil/environmental engineering knowledge, including preparation of plans and specifications, construction monitoring, and environmental remediation required
- Outstanding interpersonal, written, and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Some travel required