Senior Geotechnical Engineer
PSI, an Intertek company is a leading provider of ATIC (Assurance, Testing, Inspection and Certification) Services. We are seeking an experienced Senior Geotechnical Engineer to join our Building and Construction team in Nashville, TN. The Senior Engineer will support the Building and Construction business by overseeing the Geotechnical projects and mentor Geotechnical Engineers and Geotechnical Technicians.
Our value proposition:
- Highly competitive salary (open to negotiation and DOE, let’s talk!)
- Up to $10k sign on bonus potential
- Full relocation package (moving expenses, temporary housing payment, etc.)
- Ability to grow career in technical leadership (Chief Engineer) or management (Branch/Dept MGR or Regional MGR)
- Extensive service portfolio (commercial development, DOT roads, bridges, highways, special projects, etc.) with 100+ office locations in the U.S.
- Full medical benefits (BC/BS medical), dental (Delta Dental), retirement savings, life/disability insurance, vacation time, and other unique benefits
- Personal/professional growth in a booming market
- Direct and execute Geotechnical project assignments including, field exploration, laboratory services, engineering analysis and report preparation
- Provide quality control review of proposals and reports and direct operations in a manner to consistently meet commitments to the clients.
- Actively participate and direct business development and marketing efforts while establishing and maintaining client relationships.
- Responsible for the mentoring and training of senior and junior professional staff professionals.
- Actively participate in relationship building with professional and technical organizations.
- BS Civil Engineering (MS in Geotechnical is highly desired).
- 5+ years of progressive Geotechnical experience with active project management.
- Professional Registration (P.E.) in TN or ability to obtain in 1 year.
- E.I.T is required.
- Excellent communication, project management, and organizational skills are essential.
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of Geotechnical Engineering and related disciplines with the ability and desire to provide creative and practical solutions to meet the client’s needs.
A career with Intertek means joining a global network of professionals dedicated to bringing quality and safety to life. Our vision is to become the world’s most trusted partner for Quality Assurance and we offer our employees the chance to make an impact with attractive growth opportunities in this industry on a global scale.
We offer a salary and benefit package competitively placed within the local market, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement and more.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status or on the basis of disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Intertek is a drug-free workplace. As a condition of employment, all hires are required to pass a pre-employment drug test.