Structural Associate Engineer (SLO, LA or Irvine)
WE ARE CURRENTLY SEEKING a STRUCTURAL ASSOCIATE ENGINEER for one of our California offices.
- San Luis Obispois on the beautiful central coast of California, has scenic beaches, is surrounded by the wine country, and offers endless recreational opportunities.
- West Los Angelesis known for its many popular recreational opportunities and our office is conveniently located adjacent to the Expo MetroLink Commuter line.
- Irvine offers warm weather, beautiful scenery, and is one of the top bicycling cities with close to 300 miles of on-road bicycle lanes and 45 miles of mountain bike trails. It’s one of the safest communities and the public schools have consistently ranked among the best in California.
STRUCTURAL PROJECTS INCLUDE Military and Aerospace * Commercial and Industrial Structures * Piers and Sea Walls * Foundations for Tanks and Equipment * Support Structures * Structural Assessments and Evaluations
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE Independently executing complex design tasks. Responsible for the design and detailing of structural components for building permit submittals. For a detailed description on job duties, visit www.CannonCorp.us and click on “Careers”.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Architectural or Civil Engineering.
- 6+ years of experience in structural analysis, design, and detailing of buildings and structures.
- Highly proficient knowledge of the Washington State and/or California Building Code with the ability to convey that knowledge to others.
- Design experience in timber, concrete, steel, and masonry structural building systems.
- High proficiency in engineering finite element design software.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD is required.
- PE license required. SE license preferred.
WE PROVIDE competitive salaries, relocation assistance, an excellent benefits package, and an active and positive work environment.
HOW TO APPLY?
Submit your resume and cover letter on-line at the “Careers” section at www.CannonCorp.us. EOE/AA
Or click on this link to apply –https://phf.tbe.taleo.net/phf01/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=CANNON&cws=39&rid=444
Apply for Structural Associate Engineer (SLO, LA or Irvine)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly