RIZZO International, Inc. is seeking a Client Manager to be an essential part of a newly-formed and high-performing team of engineers and scientists charged with leading the company’s business development and marketing efforts by fostering new and existing relationships with clients. This is an exciting opportunity for an extremely motivated and ambitious individual seeking professional growth and opportunity. The Client Manager will require technical acumen associated with one or more of the specialties of the company, as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills.
SCOPE OF POSITION
- Participate in immersive training program to acclimate to company culture and understand the company’s past portfolio, current projects, and future goals
- Contribute unique perspectives to help shape the company’s evolving approach to business development and marketing, including use of social media
- Regularly interact with clients to foster relationships between RIZZO and client representatives
- Expand corporate portfolio through networking, social media, conferences and understanding competitive landscape
- Collaborate with technical staff to understand current project scopes of work and current staff capabilities
- Contribute to the development of marketing materials such as proposals, presentations, white papers, and other promotional materials
- Perform any and all duties as assigned by supervisor
- Domestic and international travel as necessary
- The Client Manager is responsible for performing activities in accordance with the QHSE Manual and other procedures applicable to the project
POSITION SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- B.S. Degree in Relevant Technical Field
- Project Management experience preferred
- Professional Engineering License preferred
- 2-10 years of experience in related field (Master’s Degree counts as 1 year)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Applicant must be highly ambitious for professional growth and additional opportunities
RIZZO International, Inc. is a woman-owned, highly focused consulting firm specializing in all aspects of civil engineering, earth sciences, and field/testing services for dams, nuclear power plants, and other power-related markets. Our firm has worked around the world on unique, challenging, and technically demanding projects. We take pride in our commitment to providing personal and professional services in a responsive, high quality manner, and continually strive to exceed our clients’ expectations by providing innovative and economically smart solutions. To learn more about our global experience visit us at www.rizzointl.com.
EEOC Disclaimer: RIZZO International, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer in that our policy, in accordance with Federal and State laws, prohibits employment discrimination solely on the basis of a person’s race, color, creed, sexual orientation, sex, marital status, or disability except where a reasonable, bona fide occupational qualification exists.