Civil Project Engineer
Ware Malcomb has an exciting opportunity in our Los Angeles office for a Civil Project Engineer!
The role of the Project Engineer entails working assisting the Project Manager in leading and managing multiple site development projects including budgeting, scheduling, contract document preparation, design calculations, construction plan preparation, code searches and construction administration services. It also involves mentoring, training, and functional direction to junior engineers, support staff, and working with consultant teams.
The preferred qualifications for a Project Engineer are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Civil Engineering or related program
- A PE (Professional Engineering) license
- Minimum of 5-6 years of experience working within the Civil Engineering field
- AutoCAD, Civil 3D, Word and Excel skills
- Strong written and verbal skills including public speaking
**Must be legally authorized to work in the United States**