Geotechnical Engineer- Entry Level
Geotech Engineering and Testing is seeking to hire a Geotechnical Engineer. Geotech Engineering and Testing is a fast-paced organization with one of the highest distinctions within the Houston area. We are one of the largest geotechnical firms in Texas.
Our company handles both large and small scale civil, commercial, industrial and residential engineering projects. Our areas of specialization include; Transportation, Land Development, Water and Wastewater, Petrochemical Complexes, Port and Harbor Facilities, Industrial Facilities, Aviation Facilities, Retail Stores, Public Infrastructure and Commercial Development.
Visit our website at www.getecheng.com
- Perform geotechnical studies/projects including subsurface investigations, soil foundation engineering, settlement analysis, lateral earth pressures, slope stability, forensic engineering and site investigations.
- Excellent Salary.
- Sick Leave.
- Health Insurance.
- Simple IRA.
- We also provide assistance with H1-B visa for candidates that qualify for this position. Employer will assist with relocation costs in some cases.
About Geotech Engineering and Testing
Founded in 1985, Geotech Engineering and Testing (GET) is a multi-disciplined organization of registered engineers, geologist, field and laboratory technicians, and clerical personnel who combine their technical capabilities, past experience, dedication, and enthusiasm to offer the finest service through integrated team effort. GET has a staff of about 70 engineers, geologists, technicians, and support staff. GET’s projects consist of public infrastructure, residential developments, educational facilities, medical facilities, petrochemical complexes, chain stores, transportation, commercial development, industrial facilities, port and harbor facilities, aviation, high rise and low rise buildings.
- Must have a Ph.D. in Civil Engineering focusing on Geotechnical
- Must be willing to work a minimum of 55 hours a week.
- Weekends are required
- Must be able to work independently as as part of a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for client contact.
Apply for Geotechnical Engineer- Entry Level
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly