Estimator – Prepare proposals and bids for material handling storage systems for Region. Review Plans and specification to creatively think on solutions to bring a competitive edge in a sales environment to gain business.
Key Job Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The responsibilities listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Preparation of quotes and proposals for use by the Sales Team.
- Review plans and specs and other customer documents to develop and prepare cost estimates for labor, material, goods and services
- Provide alternate solutions to RFQ.
- Release project scope and get competitive pricing for non-manufactured parts, non-standardized components, labor, freight.
- Track changes in scope affecting project
- Follow up on proposals
- Report on successful/ lost bids to management
- Coordinating Frazier resources for responding to customer service issues reported by clients or distributors.
- Coordinating the maintenance of project and proposal records.
- Field troubleshooting of customer service issues, or further sales responsibilities.
- May call on municipal or private industry representatives such as engineers or other --professional and technical personnel.
- May call on customer/ client for bid clarification.
- Outstanding sales support and proposal development that meet or exceed external and internal customer satisfaction in a timely manner.
- Minimum of 5 years of demonstrated experience in a multi-dimensional organization
- Demonstrated leadership, communication and team development ability
- Outstanding leadership and motivating ability
- Excellent creative and strategic thinking ability
- Effective management skills
- Exhibits sound and accurate judgment and makes timely decisions
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively and creatively resolve problems
- Able to adjust well to change and helps other do so
- Ability to organize, prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Ability to make effective presentations
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools, Outlook and Internet navigation