- The Materials Department Manager will be responsible for the Construction Materials Department (Laboratory and Technicians).
- Supervise and schedule a team of technicians providing services to both public and private clients.
- Focus on soils, concrete, asphalt and steel testing.
- Help market clients and answer their questions.
- Proposal writing.
- Review field and laboratory test data.
- Review invoices.
- Must be able to troubleshoot construction problems and provide technical guidance and direction to field personnel.
- Experience with A2LA a plus.
- Review and sign CME reports.
- Candidates must be have a minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering. Candidate must possess strong management, technical and communication skills.
Our firm provides Excellent Salary, Bonus, Vacation, Holiday, Sick Leave, Health Insurance, Simple IRA; We also provide assistance with H1-B visa for candidates that qualify for this position. Employer will assist with relocation costs in some cases.
Visit our Website at www.geotecheng.com
Geotech Engineering and Testing, 17407 US Highway 59, Houston, Texas 77396, Phone: (713)699-4000, Fax (713)699-9200 Email Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org