• Performs a variety of professional engineering work in the office and/or field. • Applies principles of geotechnical engineering to prepare proposals, perform site studies, identify soil and bedrock, establish laboratory testing programs, evaluate and characterize site conditions, perform engineering analysis, establish basic design criteria, provide foundation design recommendations, prepare reports, and perform construction observations. Requires application of standard engineering techniques and procedures, including professional judgment to develop solutions, execute work, and make design modifications. • Assigns tasks to and directs staff level engineers/geologists, technicians, and administrative staff. • Schedules, plans, and coordinates detailed aspects of the engineering work. • Performs all or some project management duties. • Responsible for technical performance on routine projects, and designated tasks on large or complex projects.
• B.S. and preferably an M.S. degree in civil/geotechnical engineering.
• Possesses 5+ years’ experience as a P.E.
• State of Colorado Professional Engineering License or ability to become licensed in Colorado
• Possesses effective oral and written communication skills.
• Willingness and ability to travel within the State of Colorado, occasionally outside of Colorado.
• Is a participating member at a local branch of one or more professional organizations related to materials testing, construction, and/or geotechnical/geological/civil engineering.
• Enthusiasm for engineering, construction, innovation, and building a winning team.
About Cesare, Inc
Colorado based consulting engineering firm specializing in geotechnical engineering, design, subsurface study; failure analysis, expert testimony; engineering geology; construction materials consulting, design, observation and testing. We have four locations, and 60+ employee's. We offer health, dental, vision, and retirement.