Civil Engineer Wanted for Oakland or San Francisco Office
UDCE is an established business with slow/ moderate controlled growth. We are an open-culture consulting engineering firm dedicated to the success of our clients, our projects, our team and our colleagues. Our professionals are passionate about smarter, better designs in civil engineering, stormwater, and joint trench for in the urban mid to large scale residential/commercial, airport, education, and transportation settings. Visit us at www.UrbanDesignCE.com to learn more.
We are looking for a full-time Civil Engineer to work at our San Francisco or Oakland office.
1. B.S. in Civil Engineering or related field.
2. Over five years' experience in a civil engineering firm.
3. A demonstrated desire to have a professional career in Civil Engineering design.
4. Skilled in current versions of AutoCAD Civil 3D, Microsoft Word, Excel, Windows and Adobe Acrobat or Bluebeam and be able to execute projects.
5. Must be comfortable working with computers- able to manage files and folders, comfortable with all facets of the use of technology to enhance the efficient delivery of successful engineering projects.
1. PE license in California, or PE license in another jurisdiction with ability to obtain California license
2. Be able to execute and projects and handle clients successfully with limited supervision
3. Be able to read landscape, structural, architectural, plumbing and electrical plans for coordination of Civil Engineering projects.
4. Be able to understand city, regional, state, federal and international design standards related to Civil Engineering projects.
5. Be able to understand city, regional, state, federal and international orders and permits related to site development, streetscape, and underground utility projects for the preparation of necessary design reports and technical documents.
6. Possesses high desire to mentor newer staff in AutoCAD Civil 3D and its Hydraflow Express extension.
1. Medical, Dental and Vision insurance 2. 401K 3. Paid Time Off
Dependent on experience, knowledge and performance.
Please send your cover letter and resume describing your qualifications and your interest in working at UDCE by replying to this email. Qualified candidates will be contacted by the email or phone number provided.
Visit us at www.UrbanDesignCE.com
About Urban Design Consulting Engineers
Formed in 2008 by highly experienced professionals in the industry, UDCE is an open-culture, consulting engineering firm dedicated to the success of our clients, team, and colleagues. Our expertise is in multi-discipline civil engineering projects specifically in the urban setting. We thrive in collaborations with Developers, Architects, Cities & Counties, Contractors, Landscape Architects, and complex agencies on site development, streetscape, joint trench, transportation, utility, and land development projects.