ASCE 2024 Geo-Congress
Bridging Government, Industry, and Academia for Resilient Mega-Communities
Join us for the Geo-Congress 2024 in Vancouver, British Columbia, the most exciting, educational, and inspirational event of the ASCE Geo-Institute in 2024. To bridge geotechnical practice from hot climates to cold climates, we have an extensive technical program, engaging keynote speakers, and many networking possibilities.
Top Reasons to Attend
- Attend Special Sessions focused on types of infrastructure.
- Earn PDHs via technical sessions, technical tours, and keynote presentations.
- Networking with your favorite crowd – ASCE GI’s members.
- Terzaghi, Peck, Seed and Prakash Award Lectures.
- Figure out if Geocongress 2024 will surpass the record-size of the Geocongress 2022 exhibition hall, learn about the latest and greatest tools, technologies and get some amazing swag.
- Vancouver is a great place to visit and is home to great food, art, cultural attractions, and much more.
- Geotechnical engineers (from academics to practitioners, from students to emeriti, from staff engineers to company presidents)
- Structural engineers who love working with geotechnical engineers (or appreciate the value that comes from synergy?) will find an exceptional interest in our infrastructure-themed sessions.
Join the Conversation
ASCE Member Benefits
Become an ASCE member and help keep infrastructure investment at the forefront. The 2021 Report Card for America’s Infrastructure is made possible by 150,000 ASCE members who support us through their membership. Help advance this vital effort, while keeping up-to-date with best in-class technical and professional resources not available anywhere else. Allied professionals (non-engineers) and engineers are equally welcome.
Found 9 jobs in this campaign
The City of Bend Engineering & Infrastructure Planning Department (EIPD) is actively recruiting for one (1) full-time Project Engineer position. T...
The City of Bothell is hiring a Capital Project Engineer and a Capital Project Engineer, Sr!
As a Transportation Project Engineer, you'll be at the forefront of preparing reports, plans, specifications, and estimates for transportation project
Are you ready to take your engineering prowess to the next level while making a real impact on the community?
The Speed & Reliability Manager will oversee speed and reliability corridor improvement projects for Community Transit.
Sound Transit is seeking a Deputy CEO, Mega Capital Project Delivery to lead the agency’s Major System Expansion Program.
Join a diverse, elite and collaborative team dedicated to maintaining and improving our City's infrastructure.
Join our collaborative team dedicated to maintaining and improving our City’s infrastructure through capital and development projects!
CLASSIFICATION SUMMARY The Traffic Engineering Manager is responsible for the management and oversight of the Traffic Division of the Public Works ...